- 2 oz Casa Noble Blanco Tequila
- 0.75 oz orange-chamomile simple syrup (see recipe below)
- 0.5 oz lemon juice
- 0.25 oz spiced rum
- 2 dashes bitters
- Orange zest
- Tarragon sprig
- Combine all ingredients, except orange zest and tarragon, into mixing glass and stir.
- Strain into glass over ice.
- Squeeze orange zest; rub around the rim and drop into glass.
- Garnish with tarragon.
ORANGE-CHAMOMILE SIMPLE SYRUP
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 chamomile tea bags
- 1 orange tea bag
- Combine sugar and water in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally until sugar dissolves and water begins to boil.
- Remove from heat; add tea bags.
- Let steep for 1 hour, then cool.